Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cliches

So yea, we're all taught to frown upon cliches and avoid them at all costs. And nothing is more annoying then having cliched versions of "i told you so!" when you've just flunked a university entrance exam.

But sometimes they're so damn true. Take this for instance,

Grief comes in 5 stages: denial, anger, depression, regret, acceptance.

DENIAL: NO! NO! NO! HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN TO ME! I'M SUPPOSED TO ME SMART! HOW CAN THEY FAIL ME BY 4% *tosses letter aside* this not happening! this is not happening! *starts tearing at hair quite literally*

ANGER: oh so you've rejected me huh? I'll be the best fucking doctor in asia one day and then when you beg me to come work for you I'll spit in your faces! HAH! I'm better then this! I can do so much better! *has no idea what the hell to do* 

DEPRESSION: *lolling around in bed* i wanna diiiiiiiiiiie! *sends emo suicidal text to friend who freaks out and starts texting back like crazy* i was born to loooose! why do people like me exist! *forgets about the exam being held next day*

REGRET: *sits crying at kitchen table in front of mommy* MY FAULT! MY FAULT! I should've worked harder! why didn't i work harder! why did i waste so much time on the computer! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! *bangs down fist hard enough to spray self and mommy with mashed potato bits* I'll never feel like this again! I'll always work hard for what I want!

ACCEPTANCE: will blog about it when it comes -_-


Currently, I'm still hovering between no 3 and 4 with random bursts of hysterical-laughter induced optimism thrown in.

6 comments:

  1. .Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up


    UK Education Consultants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha so you dint clear a medical college exam, well i cleared it on border line shukaralhumdulilah. But i have been through all of this because i was called upon late :p

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just added you on fb :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really agree with the facts that you have shared on this post. An interesting topic like this really enhances reader's mind to have more effective decisions over a certain issue.



    Web Hosting | Web Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I have just visited your site and the info you have covered has been of great interest
    to me. Some of the suggestions you have given have enabled me to apply my own thought
    process to afford a greater understanding of the issue. Some info that is provided on
    the Web is not very useful but yours has been worthwhile. Some of the points you have
    raised will assist me greatly. Incidentally, I like the way you have structured your site,
    it is super and very easy to follow. I have bookmarked you and will be back regularly. Thank you

    Architectural Walkthrough
    Architectural Visualization
    Architectural Rendering
    3D Animation
    Product Animation
    3D Modeling
    Corporate Presentation
    3D Images
    Real Estate Publicity
    Multimedia Presentation
    Saad Ali Cool

    ReplyDelete